RBSA Facilities are located on Rehoboth Bay just south of Dewey Beach on SR 1 (Coastal Highway) providing access to one of the best kept secrets for day sailors and wind/water sports on the east coast. The bay is approximately 3 miles wide and 5 miles long with at least 4 to 6 foot depths across much of the bay area. We enjoy favorable sea breezes, light currents and gentle wave action almost every day of the sailing season. We are also just across the highway from Delaware State Park ocean beaches and bay swimming is also just south of RBSA.
Our facilities include a marina with 9 slips (up to 22 feet), dry land storage for smaller boats, power boat lift (up to 1500 pounds) for boat launching and retrieval from the marina, beach launching area for smaller craft (e.g. Hobie Cats, Sunfish, etc), running fresh water, electric power (115 volts), electric trailer tug, mooring area, free parking, ice machine, and club house.
The club house is a multi purpose facility that includes:
- Men’s/women’s bathrooms, changing rooms, and showers.
- A ground level deck with picnic tables.
- Lockers (available for season rentals).
- Equipment maintenance shop.
- Beverage vending machines.
- Enclosed general purpose room on the second floor including full kitchen, event areas and office space.
- Second story deck with gas barbecue grills.
- Beautiful panoramic views of Rehoboth Bay including breath taking sunsets.
The club house general purpose room is used for club sponsored social events, sailing school classes, board meetings, and other club functions. The club house can also be rented for a nominal fee by any member in good standing.
Please refer to the club usage policy for more information.
The club also owns power boats which are used for regattas, sailing school, as well as towing and recovery, when needed.
Please stop by for a visit any time between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend to see what we are about!