Benefits of Membership at RBSA
- Free and easy access to all of Rehoboth Bay… one of the finest confined bodies of water on the East Coast for small boat sailing.
- Boat Storage – On site sailboat storage is available to all members 365 day a year.
- Use of all facilities:
- Sheltered marina equipped with wet slips as well as 2 one-ton boat hoists for launching or returning your sailboat to its trailer
- Beach area for in-season storage and launching of shallow draft boats (e.g. Hobie Cats, Sunfish, Lasers, etc.)
- Shower and bathrooms – Available for both men and women to clean-up after a day on the water
- Trailer tug – An electric “golf cart” with trailer couplings fore and aft is available to shuttle your boat and trailer to and from the launch site.
- Running fresh water (boat washing) – Numerous hose bibs are located throughout the property.
- Storage locker rental
- 110V Electric power available for working on your boat
- Reduced rates on boat rentals, sailing clinics, junior sailing school, and private lessons
(Note: Members holding a Regular Membership or higher may use rental craft without charge, when available, at the discretion of the Club Manager or Assistant Manager. Generally, this member benefit is only available during slow rental periods and only for boats that have not been rented or reserved for rental later in the day.)
- Club House Usage – Subject to availability, the clubhouse may be rented for those special events
- Racing program
- Club social events
For additional information and to join RBSA please email the Club Manager at email@example.com with Attention Club Manager in the subject line.